Satisfaction & Guarantee
When you order a product from the “Baked Bouquet” website your order will be available for pickup or delivered on the date you have requested. We guarantee that the product will meet your expectations. If not we will replace the product or issue a store credit for a similar product to be used in the future.
Delivery & Policy
Baked Bouquet hand delivers all our products.
Baked Bouquet will make a reasonable attempt to deliver your order to the recipient on the date requested. Baked Bouquet is not responsible for an order not delivered to the recipient for the following reasons:
- Incorrect recipient information such as but not limited to address and phone number. Baked Bouquet will call the recipient and customer if there is difficulty in locating the address. Baked Bouquet will redeliver the product (and reproduce it if needed) once the correct information is received. We may be required to speak to the recipient to verify the information is correct before re-delivery.
- Recipient not being at the location or not home. We may in our best judgment leave the bouquet with a responsible party. If not, we will contact the recipient and reschedule the delivery. The delivery may not be able to be made until the next day.
Refunds will not be issued as long as Baked Bouquet follows the above procedures. In the event that something prevents a delivery being made, we will give a store credit for future use to the customer.
In the event that we do not follow these procedures we will issue a refund for the product and delivery charges.
Please call 973-450-8200 to speak to a customer representative.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. • From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address] We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [email protected]. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.